Coastal Cold Brew
A well-balanced and lively blend. Vibrant sweet flavours with a hint of fruit and a smooth caramel finish.
See also > a handy 65 g sachet of ground Coastal Cold Brew
To make Cold Brew concentrate:
- Grind coffee beans extra coarse.
- Use 65 g (3/4 cup) of coffee per 1 litre filtered water.
- Mix together and stir until grinds sink.
- Soak mixture for 16 to 24 hours at cool room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Stir again midway to sink grinds.
- Strain the coffee grounds and store Cold Brew concentrate in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
To make Cold Brew Coffee, simply pour coffee concentrate over ice and enjoy! Milk optional.